As a worshiping community, our special charisma is the healing and support we give to each other, especially when one member is sick or facing problems. And from celebrating liturgy together we draw our strength to go out and work in many different ministries.
- Liturgy Committee coordinates activities around the liturgical seasons
- Spirituality Committee sponsors workshops and discussion groups to study theological issues and topics geared to deepening our spiritual lives.
- Annual weekend retreat. Every year Epiphany sponsors a directed retreat for members.
- Thanksgiving baskets for the needy are provided to local families.
- Music Groups. There are two music groups, a folk group with guitars, and a traditional choir with keyboard. They take turns supplying music for the Mass.